Hong Kong /
Data/Performance Analytics – Data/Performance Analytics /
Hypebeast Ltd. started from a sneaker website founded by Kevin Ma in 2005 to a publicly listed media company in 2016. With a total reach of over 40.5M users across all platforms, The media group boasts a global readership across Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and more, with the flagship platform available in five languages. The group has expanded its publishing brands to a wider scope in recent years, encompassing Hypebeast and its multiple content distribution platforms, e-commerce store HBX and agency HYPEMAKER.
Hypebeast Ltd. has been featured in Forbes’ “Asia’s 200 Best Under A Billion” in 2020.
You will Learn:
- How to scope and run a data project from end to end.
- How to use GCP as a data pipeline.
- Design and build analytic applications on this pipeline infrastructure.
- Identify, define, and compile disparate data sources (local, cloud, 3rd party) for ingestion in data pipelines.
- Design, implement, and maintain data governance, dictionaries, and models.
- Develop and implement data pipelines & infrastructure for Hypebeast; such as building data lakes and warehouses in Google Cloud Platform (GCP), developing views with MYSQL/Postgre, implementing functional data marts using BigQuery, and visualisations via Tableau/Data Studio.
- Collaborate with data analyst to generate actionable insights based on your soon-to-be intimate understanding of our data.
- 2 years of managing databases or building data pipelines on the cloud.
- Proficient in SQL and relational databases.
- Proficient in at least one scripting language, preferably in Python or R, to clean, transform, and denormalise datasets.
- Some knowledge of visualisation tools such as Tableau, Data Studio, or Power BI.
- Experience with GCP infrastructure and customer analytics is a plus.
- Love learning and sharing new technical knowledge, willing to take new challenges.
- Possess strong sense of ownership, adaptive to change.
- Recent graduates with passion to develop career in Data are welcome.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter, CV and expected salary.
This role is located and based in Hong Kong. Candidate must be eligible to work in Hong Kong.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.