Customer Service Officer
HBX store (previously known as HYPEBEAST Store) commenced business in May 2012. Currently, HBX store targets male and female online shoppers between the age of 18 and 35, and primarily sells third-party branded clothing, shoes and accessories to customers.
How The Role Will Develop
We are seeking a Customer Service Officer to join our team! This position will primarily be responsible for daily communication with our customers to resolve all inquiries and complaints in a timely and professional manner. You will work cross-functionally with all e-commerce departments for a thorough understanding of how the e-commerce business operates. If you are a talented individual with a strong work ethic and are interested in establishing your career in e-commerce, then we want to meet you!
- Provide exceptional customer service for all customer inquiries and complaints via phone, email, social media and LiveChat
- Handle difficult customers with professionalism
- Actively manage and update all customer service related documents for internal tracking
- Maintain a high level of service awareness at all times
- Work cross-functionally with other e-commerce departments
- Degree holder/ High Diploma/ Associate Degree, preferably oversea study experience
- Experience in customer service or related field (preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent account and customer relationship management
- Extremely proactive, organized and detail oriented with strong time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Fluent in English and Chinese (both spoken and written)
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Available to work during the weekend, busy periods and/or public holidays
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.