Customer Care Consultant
Hong Kong /
HBX (E-Commerce) – Customer Service/Customer Experience /
Established in 2012, HBX is a global e-commerce platform and retail destination carrying over 250 curated brands from both established and up-and-coming menswear, womenswear and lifestyle labels. HBX focuses on delivering the latest, trend-setting fashion, accessories, shoes, home and lifestyle goods to its customers, curating a truly global and exciting assortment at the leading edge of culture. With the HBX e-commerce platform shipping to over 70 markets worldwide, it has one retail store in Hong Kong and its US-based flagship store in New York at 41 Division Street. HBX also has a very active digital community on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LINE, WeChat, RED, Kakao, and more.
- Provide exceptional customer service for all customer inquiries and complaints via, email, social media and LiveChat, etc.
- Identify opportunities for sales to achieve team targets.
- Handle difficult customers with professionalism.
- Actively manage and update all customer service related documents for internal tracking.
- Maintain a high level of service awareness at all times.
- Work cross-functionally with other e-commerce departments.
- Associate Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in customer service or related field is highly preferred.
- Excellent command in both spoken English and Mandarin, Cantonese will be a plus.
- High proficiency in written communication in English and traditional/simplified Chinese .
- Experience using case management, backend systems is a plus.
- Excellent account and customer relationship management, with great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Extremely proactive, organized and detail oriented with strong time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve.
- Proficient knowledge of Google Office Suite.
- Available to work during the weekend, busy periods and/or public holidays.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter, CV, and expected salary.
This role is located and based in Hong Kong. Candidate must be eligible to work in Hong Kong.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.