Account Manager (Italy)
Client Relations – Client Services/Project Management /
Hypebeast Ltd. started from a sneaker website founded by Kevin Ma in 2005 to a publicly listed media company in 2016. With a total reach of over 44.6M users across all platforms, The media group boasts a global readership across Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and more, with the flagship platform available in five languages. The group has expanded its publishing brands to a wider scope in recent years, encompassing Hypebeast and its multiple content distribution platforms, HBX, our e-commerce and retail platform, and Hypemaker, our global agency.
Hypebeast Ltd. has been featured in Forbes’ “Asia’s 200 Best Under A Billion” in 2020.
The Ideal candidate:
- You have excellent communication and skills.
- You are an experienced problem-solver that can think strategically.
- You are detail-oriented with strong time management skills.
- You are solutions focused, with the ability to manage internal and external expectations.
- You are a challenger who is always looking to exceed desired results.
- You will be the day-to-day client contact, building and maintaining effective relationships by being a true partner to clients. Clients should trust your opinion/counsel and see you as an extension of their team.
- Coordinate calls with clients, coordinating teams and sharing agendas.
- Schedule and launch digital advertising campaigns in a timely and accurate manner. Optimize campaigns and troubleshoot technical issues, and correctly implement rich media.
- You will proactively consider how actions will affect clients; responding quickly to meet clients needs, resolving problems and avoiding over-commitment.
- You will identify upselling opportunities throughout live projects, understanding how to approach new opportunities with clients. You will constantly think about how to nurture and grow long-term business relationships with clients.
- You are competent with Finance and Legal processes; including SOW and tracking budgets alongside the Production team.
- Effective time management is essential. You ensure that you are delivering work on time and are conscientious with deadlines.
- Develop timelines, budgets and schedules for assigned projects.
- Manage productions from ideation to delivery, ensuring budgets and timelines are adhered to.
- On set and remote shoot management.
- Liaise closely with the Creative teams to ensure assets are delivered on time and to brief.
- Responsible for the contractual and rights elements of all shoots including vendor agreements, licenses and permissions.
- Ensure quality control of all assets.
- Internal budget management, liaising with the finance department to process invoices, ensure timely payments and flag any financial issues.
- Coordinating all production updates and documents required for clients, Talent and third parties where appropriate.
- Managing relationships with freelancers, production companies, post production houses, studios and filmmakers.
- Fluent in Italian and English.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in Account Management, Project Management or Production Management within an agency or publisher.
- Understanding of Sales, Creative and Production processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills over email and phone. Attention to detail, thorough, accountable, excellent follow-through.
- Comfortable juggling multiple tasks; ability to prioritize responsibilities; excellent time management; ability to work under tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Advertising Operations experience and/or familiarity with Third Party Ad Serving platforms/Rich Media providers (e.g. Google Ad Manager).
- Demonstrable experience of Reporting on campaign performance (e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager and other platforms).
- Local language skills are very advantageous.
- Previous experience in a production company, studio or publisher is essential.
- Ability to manage productions, budgets and schedules.
- Knowledge of legal agreements and familiarity with contracting.
- Comfortable working across time zones (i.e. Hong Kong, Italy, US).
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter, CV and expected salary.
This position is based and located in London. Candidate must be eligible to work in the UK.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.