Brand Partnerships Director, West Coast
Agency – Sales & Client Success
HYPEBEAST is looking for highly motivating and dynamic Director of Brand Partnerships to lead the West Coast Media and Collaborations Team at our LA office. Reporting directly into the VP of Brand Partnerships, this key talent will oversee a growing team of sellers.
The Director of Brand Partnerships will be an accomplished multi-platform account leader with an impressive digital background and experience leading teams that sell custom content-driven solutions across multiple mediums (display, video, social, email, events).
The Director of Brand Partnerships will be tasked with mentoring and driving the Media and Brand Partnerships Development teams to generate new business, nurture existing business and hit all targets in the process. This individual will develop the creative strategies necessary to win both on the agency and client level through responsive and proactive tactics and materials. The ideal candidate is both an experienced client relationship manager and player coach who is extremely well respected in the media advertising community. He/she is results-oriented, metrics driven, and hungry to achieve success, with a clear roadmap to execute on their plans.
The Director of Brand Partnerships will inspire and motivate each player to hit and exceed their individual targets. He/she will work closely with the head of brand collaborations to ensure proper proposal development and business development goals accordingly.
This is a great opportunity to lead revenue at a Company that is established, entrepreneurial, profitable and with the vision to produce leading-edge, multi-platform digital programs for the world’s premium advertising brand
- Drive revenue growth objectives
- Develop, implement and manage a thorough and consistent process with appropriate metrics for pipeline management
- Lead, motivate and develop high-performing brand collaborations and brand collaborations development teams
- Use Sales Force automation tools to effectively measure individual team member opportunity activity and outcome metrics
- Ensure efficient department operations by implementing a lean and effective go-to-market structure
- Be on top of relevant market trends, client needs, expectations and opportunities as well as shifts in the competitive landscape
- Personally build and maintain deep relationships with key industry leaders, including client-side marketing executives and ad agencies
- Execute a high volume of day-to-day account activities and weekly in person meetings, directly and through other staff
- Work closely with other departments and business units within HYPEBEAST, including client services, marketing, editorial, product development, finance
- 4+ years successful media sales experience
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue goals
- Outstanding communications skills including negotiation skills and well-honed consultative selling skills
- Flawless presentation skills and the ability to lead strategic conversations that navigate the needs of HYPEBEAST and the client
- A strong network of senior level relationships and relevant contacts at major advertising and marketing agencies
- In-depth knowledge of digital media business and agency partner requirements
- Ability to drive revenue in a fast paced, highly creative organization
- A natural coach, motivator, strategic thinker and entrepreneur
- Maintain valuable client relationships and strategic partnerships for the benefit of the organizationHighly organized and results driven
- A passion for success on a personal, team and organization level
- Ability to work well internally with members of other key departments
- Deep knowledge and experience of Sales Force
- Experience working with Men’s lifestyle and luxury verticals is a plus
- Ability and willingness to travel
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required