E-commerce Photo Retoucher
Hong Kong /
HBX (E-Commerce) – Photography/Stylist /
Established in 2012, HBX is a global e-commerce platform and retail destination carrying over 250 curated brands from both established and up-and-coming menswear, womenswear and lifestyle labels. HBX focuses on delivering the latest, trend-setting fashion, accessories, shoes, home and lifestyle goods to its customers, curating a truly global and exciting assortment at the leading edge of culture. With the HBX e-commerce platform shipping to over 70 markets worldwide, it has one retail store in Hong Kong and its US-based flagship store in New York at 41 Division Street. HBX also has a very active digital community on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LINE, WeChat, RED, Kakao, and more.
- Responsible for product shot retouching.
- Responsible for model shot retouching.
- Produce photo retouching, colour correction and composition to company standard.
- Ensure the quality and style is within company standard and expectation.
- Responsible for other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Experienced in Product Photo Retouching.
- Excellent with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop).
- Understand Photoshop action sets, image resolution, colour space and image file formats.
- Proficient in MAC operations.
- Basic skill in Fashion and Model Photography.
- Good spoken command of Cantonese and English.
- Strong team player with ability to work independently.
- Ability to multitask, and perform well under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Good attitude and willingness to learn.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your CV, expected salary and a portfolio with relevant examples for retail/fashion.
This position is based and located in Hong Kong. Candidate must be eligible to work in Hong Kong.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.