HYPEMAKER (Agency) – Creative/Design/Production /
Hypebeast Ltd. started from a sneaker website founded by Kevin Ma in 2005 to a publicly listed media company in 2016. With a total reach of over 44.6M users across all platforms, The media group boasts a global readership across Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and more, with the flagship platform available in five languages. The group has expanded its publishing brands to a wider scope in recent years, encompassing Hypebeast and its multiple content distribution platforms, HBX, our e-commerce and retail platform, and Hypemaker, our global agency.
Working closely with our editorial and sales team, you will be responsible for creative ideation and development of effective copies for all types of advertising materials both online and offline. Involving indoor and outdoor work, your autonomy and instincts will be required to assist and complete new projects in a timely manner. With each assignment, you will be provided with an outline however you are entitled to creative freedom to express your interpretation of the subject matter.
- Write different types of copy depending on its purpose.
- Work closely with editorial and sales teams to establish tone of voice and appropriate writing styles.
- Collaborate with creative teams to produce relevant materials and products for the advertising campaign.
- Work on online copy alongside the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure copy works effectively for search engine optimisation purposes.
- Research your subject matter to ensure the quality and accuracy of your copy.
- 2+ years in the media industry (online/offline).
- A passionate and committed writer with a love of writing exciting copy.
- Excellent written and spoken presentation skills.
- English fluency, written and oral.
- Solid understanding of online copywriting and how it impacts on search engine optimisation.
- You will be hard working and committed and be able to produce good quality content often to short deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail is essential for this position.
- Experience working with social media and constantly aware of online fashion and pop culture information
- Must be highly organised and able to manage multiple projects at a time.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your writing samples, cover letter, CV, and expected salary.
This role is located and based in Seoul. Candidate must be eligible to work in South Korea.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.