Associate Media Strategist
Client Relations – Client Services/Project Management /
Hypebeast Ltd. started from a sneaker website founded by Kevin Ma in 2005 to a publicly listed media company in 2016. With a total reach of over 44.6M users across all platforms, The media group boasts a global readership across Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and more, with the flagship platform available in five languages. The group has expanded its publishing brands to a wider scope in recent years, encompassing Hypebeast and its multiple content distribution platforms, HBX, our e-commerce and retail platform, and Hypemaker, our global agency.
Hypebeast Ltd. has been featured in Forbes’ “Asia’s 200 Best Under A Billion” in 2020.
The Associate Media Strategist will act in support of our Strategy and Advertising Sales team to provide thoughtful and compelling programs that deliver successful outcomes for our Advertisers. The candidate will be knowledgeable of digital and audio advertising platforms, tools, and products to advise our advertiser and agency partners of both HYPEBEAST and HYPEBAE solutions to meet their goals.
The Associate Media Strategist will be part of the HYPEBEAST and HYPEBAE advertising aligned pod structure and a category expert for all partner teams working seamlessly across Sales, Creative, and Account Management.
- Support the Senior Strategist with development of RFPs (Requests for Proposal) utilizing the full scope of HYPEBEAST ad products to strategically address advertiser’s needs and campaign objectives.
- Build and revise media plans, check availability, add strategic insight to activation and reporting and field client concerns in collaboration with internal terms providing solutions.
- Display deep category expertise across Hypebeasts Portfolio of Verticals - including presenting strategic recommendations during RFP pitches in partnership with the larger pod team in order to build thoughtful programs.
- Attend and contribute to internal client brief brainstorming sessions by inputting and guiding accordingly in terms of ideas and creative executions that will deliver against the client’s KPIs and brief requirements.
- Manage the digital process workflow from RFP to IO and liaise with key approval stakeholders in AdOps, Revenue Analytics, Legal, Ad Product, research and strategy.
- Communicate detailed and specific account information to Sales and Account Management to improve proposals and planning such as benchmarks, new product information and best practices.
- Coordinate handoff of signed campaigns to Account Management to ensure pre/post sales continuity and assist with campaign kick off management.
- Attend all product training to develop a deep understanding of the full suite of HYPEBEAST products across all platforms.
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal team members and external clients by responding to servicing and information requests.
- Assist with onboarding new team members and participate in building strong team culture.
- 1-2 year experience as planner, account manager or similar digital role.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and/or Keynote.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple global campaigns in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with and interest in branded content or native advertising.
- Ability to effectively problem solve, analyze, and be resourceful.
- Must demonstrate customer service attitude with both internal and external contacts.
- Capacity to manage multiple tasks with tight deadlines and prioritize responsibilities with a proven record of excellent time management.
- Ability to adapt and operate effectively in a fast-pace and evolving team environment as well as effectively manage internal and external relationships.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter, CV and expected salary.
This position is based and located in London. Candidate must be eligible to work in UK.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.