Working closely with a small team, you will be responsible for assisting in developing and growing HYPEBEAST's video platform. Along with shooting video, and editing in outdoor and indoor environments,you will be expected to brainstorm with the team and conceptualized new ideas - overseeing in-house productions and ongoing local video series.
This position requires the ability to collaborate with the brand collaboration team and creative director to autonomously work on video content so that it is delivered in a timely manner. With a focus on Hong Kong, the video editor should also be conscience on HYPEBEAST's aesthetics/branding and past/current content outside of the local Landscape.
- Responsible for maintaining steady flow of content
- Responsible for shooting, editing and assisting in production
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees, provide guidance and coaching to junior team members
- Communicating with other creatives in brainstorming and developing new ideas
- Must be open to new ideas and enjoy working with a creative team
- 5+ years of experience
- Proficiency in digital media software tools (Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Must be familiar with social media tools (Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, Google+)
- Creative, independent, detail-minded
- A team-player able to work independently and multi-task under tight schedules
- Must be open to travel
- Experience with lighting and shooting on DSLRs and other HD cameras
We’re looking for people with an optimistic attitude and the willingness to succeed in a fun-loving environment!
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter and CV.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.