Marketing Executive (China) - On-Site Experience
HBX store (previously known as HYPEBEAST Store) commenced business in May 2012. Currently, HBX store targets male and female online shoppers between the age of 18 and 35, and primarily sells third-party branded clothing, shoes and accessories to customers.
How The Role Will Develop
If you’re passionate about Marketing and have a strong interest in establishing your career in Fashion and e-commerce then we want to meet you! You will work closely within the Marketing team to brainstorm and generate creative marketing ideas to execute with a focus on optimising our on-site experience for China consumers. With your strong organisational skills and proactive attitude, you will develop into a key resource for the Marketing department.
- Oversee China website maintenance, including translations, website optimisation, usability testing, and site localisation suggestions.
- Provide competitor analysis and market research to enable more optimised promotional and campaign planning for China Market.
- Coordinate, implement and organise promotional campaign materials and activities for China Market.
- Must be based in Hong Kong
- Must be fluent in both Simplified Chinese and English
- Degree holder in marketing or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years experience in e-commerce, a background in China consumer marketing would be a plus.
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to effectively manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of and passion for technology and digital
- Timely and accurate submission of all correspondences
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Proactive with a go-getter attitude!
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.