Marketing Executive (China) - On-Site Experience
How The Role Will Develop
If you’re passionate about Marketing and have a strong interest in establishing your career in Fashion and e-commerce then we want to meet you! You will work closely within the Marketing team to brainstorm and generate creative marketing ideas to execute with a focus on optimising our on-site experience for China consumers. With your strong organisational skills and proactive attitude, you will develop into a key resource for the Marketing department.
- Oversee China website maintenance, including translations, website optimisation, usability testing, and site localisation suggestions.
- Provide competitor analysis and market research to enable more optimised promotional and campaign planning for China Market.
- Coordinate, implement and organise promotional campaign materials and activities for China Market.
- Must be based in Hong Kong
- Must be fluent in both Simplified Chinese and English
- Degree holder in marketing or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years experience in e-commerce, a background in China consumer marketing would be a plus.
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to effectively manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of and passion for technology and digital
- Timely and accurate submission of all correspondences
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Proactive with a go-getter attitude!
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.