Senior Account Executive (TW)
HYPEBEAST was launched in 2005 as an one-stop news source for internet savvy fashion enthusiasts and continues to inform and inspire trendsetters around the world. The growth of HYPEBEAST has seen its focus transcend from its initial roots to encompass all forms of fashion, arts, design and culture. This makes HYPEBEAST a premier network and destination for cultural enthusiasts, tastemakers and influencers alike.
- Lead generation: cold calling and door opening
- Understand client’s requirements, brief the creative and strategic planning teams and pitch creative marketing strategies to clients
- Selling online & traditional advertising spaces across all of Hypebeast’s media properties
- Managing advertising campaigns, building proposals and customize ideas for clients
- Defining and developing new business opportunities with advertisers and agencies
- Working closely with the Creative, Editorial and Account Servicing teams to successfully manage and execute advertising campaigns from beginning to end
- Proactively research and update yourself on new online marketing (sales) trends and ideas
- Achieve individual sales and business targets
- 4+ years of relevant work experience (account servicing, sales/PR experience particularly in fashion, publishing field or digital space).
- Familiar or maintained an active clientele in the fashion & retail industry is an advantage
- A good presenter to introduce complex web advertising ideas to clients
- Strong negotiation & PR skills
- Internet savvy a must
- Experience of successful project management and relationships made with high-level clients
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Must be based in Taiwan
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills over email and phone
- Able to work independently and effectively is a must
- A go-getter and time-efficient individual
- Sound knowledge of digital marketing on PC and mobile are advantageous
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.