HBX store (previously known as HYPEBEAST Store) commenced business in May 2012. Currently, HBX store targets male and female online shoppers between the age of 18 and 35, and primarily sells third-party branded clothing, shoes and accessories to customers.
How The Role Will Develop
If you’re passionate about Graphic Design and have a strong interest in establishing your career in Fashion and Retail then we want to meet you! You will work closely with the Marketing and Buying team to brainstorm and generate creative campaigns to execute and be given freedom to display your creativity. With your strong creative input and direction, you will develop into a key resource to the team.
- Assist in development of all web-based content including banners, promotional artwork, e-commerce collateral, internal branding identity as well as special projects.
- Create and maintain brand guideline documentation and disseminate the information to the team.
- Help ensure design consistency across all digital and print media, as well as design consistency across all marketing channels.
- Provide daily assistance for web graphics, email layouts, online promotions, banner ads, social media assets and special projects.
- Work closely with Marketing and Buying to produce visually engaging materials to convey promotions and campaigns message.
- At least 2-3 years of design experience in Creative/Media industry, preferably with an Advertising Agency background
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent sense of typography and layout
- A strong portfolio of existing work that aligns with the aesthetic and brand identity of HBX and all 101 Media Lab Ltd. Platforms
- Creative, independent and detail-minded
- Ability to carry a project from conceptual development to refinement to production-ready art
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work quickly without sacrificing quality
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Knowing how to do illustration is a plus
- Must be based in Hong Kong
All applicants must have a design portfolio with relevant examples for retail/fashion for review.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.