Social Media Coordinator, HBX
Hong Kong /
HBX (E-Commerce) – Editorial/Social Media /
Established in 2012, HBX is a global e-commerce platform and retail destination carrying over 250 curated brands from both established and up-and-coming menswear, womenswear and lifestyle labels. HBX focuses on delivering the latest, trend-setting fashion, accessories, shoes, home and lifestyle goods to its customers, curating a truly global and exciting assortment at the leading edge of culture. With the HBX e-commerce platform shipping to over 70 markets worldwide, it has one retail store in Hong Kong and its US-based flagship store in New York at 41 Division Street. HBX also has a very active digital community on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LINE, WeChat, RED, Kakao, and more.
- Regular daily updates for HBX’s social media channels (which include but are not limited to Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, etc).
- Establish an eye for our aesthetics and visuals for social media.
- Develop editorial content into viral social media content.
- Assist the Head of Digital Content in the growth and development of HBX’s social media video strategy.
- Using data analytics, create weekly reports that provide insight into the HBX audience and ideate strategies on how to grow this audience.
- Research strategies to optimize our TikTok social media platform.
- Liaise between partners for social opportunities including takeovers, giveaways, exclusives and more.
- Well-spoken and articulate in English, possess excellent oral communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Experience in videography.
- Proficient in Photoshop and Premiere Pro.
- Understanding of motion graphics.
- Strong visual eye, style and storytelling.
- Understanding of Internet and pop culture trends.
- Excellent organizational, time and priority management skills.
- Knowledge of HBX content on a local and international level.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your writing samples/portfolio, cover letter, CV and expected salary.
This position is based and located in Hong Kong. Candidate must be eligible to work in Hong Kong.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.