POPBEE, part of the 101 Media Lab Ltd, is on a mission to find a motivated, fun and enthusiastic Creative Editor to join the growing family!
Established in 2008, POPBEE is a Hong Kong based online magazine targeted at women, which focuses on broadcasting the most up-to-date fashion, beauty and shopping news to its readers. POPBEE is rapidly expanding and has evolved into a growing online community built by a group of fashion lovers and writers globally.
How The Role Will Develop
Working closely with our editorial team, you will be responsible for the visual aspects of our editorials and features. Involving indoor and outdoor work, your autonomy and instincts will be required to assist and complete new projects in a timely manner. With each assignment, you will be provided with an outline however you are entitled to creative freedom to express your interpretation of the subject matter.
The Creative Editor is responsible for writing effective sales copy for all types of marketing materials both online and offline.
- Writing different types of copy depending on its purpose
- Working closely with marketing and sales teams to establish tone of voice and appropriate writing styles
- Collaborating with creative teams to produce relevant copy for brochures, sales materials and products.
- Working on online copy alongside the Digital Marketing Manager ensuring copy works effectively for search engine optimization purposes
- Working alongside marketing teams to write entertaining and effective email marketing materials.
- Researching your subject matter to ensure the quality and accuracy of your copy.
- A passionate and committed writer with a love of writing exciting copy.
- Excellent written and spoken presentation skills.
- Chinese fluency, written and oral
- Solid understanding of online copywriting and how it impacts on search engine optimization.
- You will be hard working and committed and be able to produce good quality content often to short deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail is essential for this position.
- A minimum of 2 years in the media industry (online/offline)
- Experience working with social media and constantly aware of online fashion and pop culture information
- Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at a time
If you think you've got what it takes, please provide a brief write-up introducing yourself, 2-3 writing samples on fashion and beauty, CV, and expected salary to us.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. The job is based in Hong Kong and immediate availability is preferred.