Media – Hypebeast
HYPEBEAST was launched in 2005 as a one-stop news source for internet-savvy fashion enthusiasts, continuing to inform and inspire trendsetters around the world. The growth of HYPEBEAST has seen its focus transcend from its initial roots to encompass all forms of fashion, arts, design and culture.
HYPEBEAST is looking for a highly knowledgeable and capable Editor. The online editorial nature of HYPEBEAST requires applicants who can operate swiftly within our space and both understand and dictate movements within culture and social media. The Editor will serve as an integral part of our growing Editorial team and help further the growth, reach and cultural impact of HYPEBEAST.
- Oversee the publishing of daily content and news
- Coordinate with brands and personalities for content (i.e. reaching out)
- Oversee the creation questions to interviews
- Manage an editorial calendar
- Coordinate with our Brand Partnership Team
- Creation of longer form editorial pieces
- Conduct interviews
- Editorial planning and scheduling
- Coordinate projects with the Brand Partnership team
- Ensure editorial direction is on-brand
- Art direction for features
- Introduce and execute editorial concepts
- Approve longer form content
- Intra-department organization for editorial
- Pitch and conceptualize Brand Partnership concepts
- Lead and execute Brand Partnership concepts
- Strategize growth
- Review job applications
- Interview potential employees
- Correspondence with Managing Editor
- At least 3 years of experience working as an Editor, preferably in the fashion field.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess a high level of attention to detail.
- Possess a high level of creativity.
- Possess the ability to innovate and stay constantly ahead of the changing trends.
- Proven experience with Social Media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Google+)
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to lead.
- Self Starter.
- Team Player.
We’re looking for people with an optimistic attitude and the willingness to succeed in a fun-loving environment! If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter, CV, and expected salary.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.