Hong Kong /
HBX (E-Commerce) – Warehouse (Inventory/Logistics) /
Established in 2012, HBX is a global e-commerce platform and retail destination carrying over 250 curated brands from both established and up-and-coming menswear, womenswear and lifestyle labels. HBX focuses on delivering the latest, trend-setting fashion, accessories, shoes, home and lifestyle goods to its customers, curating a truly global and exciting assortment at the leading edge of culture. With the HBX e-commerce platform shipping to over 70 markets worldwide, it has one retail store in Hong Kong and its US-based flagship store in New York at 41 Division Street. HBX also has a very active digital community on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LINE, WeChat, RED, Kakao, and more.
- Execute inventory control measures to ensure the company minimizes stock holding and maximizes stock system and paperwork accuracy.
- Participate in perpetual inventory stock taking and inventory accuracy checks.
- Responsible for all product measurement and data entry for product pages maintenance.
- Provide merchandising support to the Studio with photo shoots.
- Ensure all inbound and outbound goods are properly unpacked, labeled and accounted for.
- There is a possibility of working on weekends during busy periods.
- Work on ad hoc projects.
- Cover Saturday Shift.
- F.5 or higher educations is welcome.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Possess a high level of attention to detail.
- Self-starter, willingness to learn, improve and adapt.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to lift boxes up to 25lb.
- Candidate with any warehouse-related work experience is preferred.
- Recent graduates with interest in warehouse operations are welcome.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter, CV, and expected salary.
This position is based and located in Hong Kong. Candidate must be eligible to work in Hong Kong.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.