React Native Software Engineer
Operations – Engineering/Technology /
Hypebeast is a leading global platform for contemporary culture and lifestyle, and a premier destination for editorially-driven news and commerce. Founded in 2005, it became a publicly listed media company in 2016, and today boasts a global readership across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe and more. The Group has expanded its publishing brands to a wider scope, encompassing Hypebeast and its multiple content distribution platforms, creative agency Hypemaker, and e-commerce and retail platform HBX.
We're seeking a skilled and passionate React Native Developer to join our team. The primary responsibility will be leading and developing app projects. This role demands strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Lead and contribute to app projects using React Native and Expo.
- Provide support for other company projects as needed.
- Promote best practices and mentor team members unfamiliar with React Native.
- Write clean, maintainable code while rapidly iterating and shipping.
- 2+ years of experience with React Native.
- Experience with backend development using Python or PHP is a plus.
- Familiarity with the latest app and web technologies and toolchains.
- Good understanding of the full web delivery stack, including database, server-side, and front-end code.
- Strong design sensibility; ability to adhere to established style guidelines.
- Quick learner with the ability to pick up new technologies.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Excellent communication skills and team-oriented mindset.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter, CV and expected salary.
This position is based and located in Hong Kong. Candidate must be eligible to work in Hong Kong.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.