Marketing Executive, Womenswear
Hong Kong /
HBX (E-Commerce) – Marketing /
Established in 2012, HBX is a global e-commerce platform and retail destination carrying over 250 curated brands from both established and up-and-coming menswear, womenswear and lifestyle labels. HBX focuses on delivering the latest, trend-setting fashion, accessories, shoes, home and lifestyle goods to its customers, curating a truly global and exciting assortment at the leading edge of culture. With the HBX e-commerce platform shipping to over 70 markets worldwide, it has one retail store in Hong Kong and its US-based flagship store in New York at 41 Division Street. HBX also has a very active digital community on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LINE, WeChat, RED, Kakao, and more.
- Assist manager in developing marketing strategies and creative campaign planning to achieve company and business goals.
- Strategize and manage all HBXWM related content marketing channels (social, newsletter, push etc.) and ensure consistent tone of voice.
- Drive weekly Women's content ideation and creative planning, and work with Buying, Creative and Regional teams to oversee and execute campaigns and provide optimisations and suggestions based on data-orientated findings.
- Analyze and report on the performance of campaigns/initiatives to strategize for growth and optimisations.
- Analyze and report on industry and competitor activities to derive actionable insights for promotional activities and content ideas.
- Assist in developing new content formats, templates and website functions with our Developers and internal teams.
- Work collaboratively with editorial divisions on content sharing and strategic alignment to drive synergy between e-commerce and editorial.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Marketing, Business, Communications or related discipline.
- 2-3 years of solid work experience in marketing function, preferably in Fashion.
- High proficiency in verbal and written English is a must. Cantonese is an advantage.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office and BI tools and solid understanding of Google Analytics to derive insights.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, cross-functional team setting and environment.
- Strong time management and organizational skills to work on multiple projects and tasks simultaneously with an attention to detail and can-do attitude.
- Passionate about fashion and HYPEBEAST culture would be an advantage.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter, CV and expected salary.
This position is based and located in Hong Kong. Candidate must be eligible to work in Hong Kong.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.