Creative Production Manager
Agency – Sales & Client Success
HYPEBEAST was launched in 2005 as a one-stop news source for internet savvy fashion enthusiasts and continues to inform and inspire trendsetters around the world. The growth of HYPEBEAST has seen its focus transcend from its initial roots to encompass all forms of fashion, arts, design and culture. This makes HYPEBEAST a premier network and destination for cultural enthusiasts, tastemakers and influencers alike.
- Plan and coordinate various aspects of creative productions, such as photoshoots and videoshoots
- Determine production size, content, and budget, establishing details such as production schedules and budget guidelines
- Perform management activities such as budgeting, scheduling, and planning.
- Arrange financing for productions, control the budget and allocate resources
- Monitor post-production processes in order to ensure accurate completion of all details
- Conduct meetings with staff to discuss production progress and to ensure production objectives are attained
- Resolve personnel problems that arise during the production process by acting as liaisons between dissenting parties when necessary
- Negotiate contracts with artistic personnel, influencers, celebrities, etc.
- Responsible for Event Liability Insurance, ensure compliance with relevant regulations, codes of practice and health and safety laws
- Drive cost saving initiatives, efficiency gains, and process improvements
- Although this area of work is open to all graduates, the following subjects at degree may increase your chances: broadcasting, communication and media studies, information technology/multimedia, photography/film/television
- Must have strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong business, negotiation, and organizational skills
- Able to plan and organize events, analyze data and react to changes and challenges in the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese
- 3+ years of production and project management experience
- Ability to multitask and work under tight schedule and pressure
- Internet savvy a must
- Experience of successful project management
- Must be based in HONG KONG
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter and CV.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.