HYPEBEAST was launched in 2005 as an one-stop news source for internet savvy fashion enthusiasts and continues to inform and inspire trendsetters around the world. The growth of HYPEBEAST has seen its focus transcend from its initial roots to encompass all forms of fashion, arts, design and culture, including women’s fashion and trend site POPBEE.com and HYPETRAK.com, the online destination for contemporary music. This makes HYPEBEAST a premier network and destination for cultural enthusiasts, tastemakers and influencers alike.
- Handle website interface, mobile applications, online campaigns, new media-related design projects and creative concepts from project start to delivery
- Produce conceptual layouts and mockups that is user experience driven
- Work closely with colleagues and the development team to ensure projects are well implemented smoothly and met with quality - Participate in presentations to promote concepts and website design
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 3 year experience in website/mobile application design
- Strong, proven portfolio
- Solid skills in designing responsive user-interfaces, web-content layouts and assets, wireframes and prototypes, online promotional campaigns and interactive newsletters
- Strong understanding and logical sense of responsive design and usability best-practices
- Passionate in web design and mobile applications, with good understanding of current and future trends
- Strong design sense, logical, conceptual and strong attention to details
- Creative, self-motivated and can handle projects independently or as a team with a proactive and optimistic attitude
- Strong sense of responsibility, well organised and hard working with a multi-tasking mindset
- Work well under pressure, ability to adapt quickly to fast-changing priorities and able to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Personal data collected is for recruitment purposes only.