Data Analytics Internship
Hong Kong /
Data/Performance Analytics – Data/Performance Analytics /
[“Customer analytics”; “Big Data”; “machine learning”; “web scraping”; “SQL”
Got your attention? Good.
Slightly bothered that that list isn’t in alphabetical order? Good.
Even more bothered that the list is missing a closing bracket? Even better.
Hypebeast Ltd. started from a sneaker website founded by Kevin Ma in 2005 to a publicly listed media company in 2016. With a total reach of over 40.5M users across all platforms, The media group boasts a global readership across Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and more, with the flagship platform available in five languages. Every year, we have several internship positions open to undergraduates. We provide a platform for students to connect with the job market by utilising their education in daily business operations; also enriching their profile by providing students a comprehensive 3-month training program.
We are looking for a Data Analytics Intern to support our Analytics team. By the end of your internship, you will have completed data analytics projects, built visualisations, and implemented a few ETLs and dataset mash ups.
- Assist the Analytics team in their daily work of extracting and finding data insights.
- Conduct EDAs and ETL on both structured and unstructured data.
- Prepare presentations and/or reports to propose or present findings to internal and/or external stakeholders.
- Be a data analytics evangelist.
- Learn, think, and adapt quickly to new problems and scenarios.
- Write and publish analytical findings as reports and analyses.
- Completed or currently pursuing a graduate degree in Data Science, Knowledge Engineering, Statistics, or Computer Science.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous internship or exposure to fundamentals of experimental design and analysis (i.e. the scientific method) is a plus.
- Fundamental knowledge of Python and/or R, and SQL
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases, visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI), KNIME is a bonus.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter, CV, and expected salary.
This role is located and based in Hong Kong. Candidate must be eligible to work in Hong Kong.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.