Advertising Operation Manager
HYPEBEAST was launched in 2005 as an one-stop news source for internet savvy fashion enthusiasts and continues to inform and inspire trendsetters around the world. The growth of HYPEBEAST has seen its focus transcend from its initial roots to encompass all forms of fashion, arts, design and culture, including women’s fashion and trend site POPBEE.com and HYPETRAK.com, the online destination for contemporary music. This makes HYPEBEAST a premier network and destination for cultural enthusiasts, tastemakers and influencers alike.
- Trafficking and campaign management in DFP/DFA (setup, provide technical support to external parties, campaign monitoring/optimization, and reporting).
- Overseeing of current Sales Coordinators in campaign setup and management.
- Analyze campaign performance and make recommendations for optimization.
- Anticipate and identify issues with campaigns and creative.
- Debug and troubleshoot issues with campaign delivery and performance.
- Interact with account managers, engineers and partners on various ops projects.
- Identify process inefficiencies and ways to improve operations workflow.
- Liaison with internal teams to ensure smooth communication and follow up.
- Minimum 2 years of digital media agency experience.
- Passion for online advertising.
- Eagerness to work in a rapidly changing team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with ad servers, rich media vendors, web debugging tools.
- Familiarity of how web sites and online ads work. HTML/JS/SQL big plus.
- Exposure to online ad serving concepts- digital, video, mobile, social.
- Must be based in Hong Kong.
We’re looking for people with an optimistic attitude and the willingness to succeed in a fun-loving environment!
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.