Junior Buyer / Buyer (Womenswear)
E-Commerce – HBX
HBX store (previously known as HYPEBEAST Store) commenced business in May 2012. Currently, HBX store targets male and female online shoppers between the age of 18 and 35, and primarily sells third-party branded clothing, shoes and accessories to customers.
- Execute OTB plan for seasonal brand assortment in order to meet the company's business objectives.
- Monitor the performance of each brand, including sales, margin, sell-through, stock control and replenishment.
- Work with suppliers to achieve timely deliveries and to meet our internal targets.
- Liaise with the various teams across the business including the styling team to ensure product is accurately depicted and the marketing team in all HBX marketing activities.
- Understand HYPEBEAST culture and select products that are true to the HBX brand.
- Coordinate across internal teams to ensure that all products are uploaded correctly.
- Mentor and coach junior members of the buying team.
- Reasonable ad hoc responsibilities including administrative tasks.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Buying, preferably in a multi-brand environment.
- A proven track record in networking and negotiating with vendors.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Impeccable analytical skills with a strong understanding of retailing math.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Entrepreneurial spirit to help drive the business forward.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Strong sense of personal style and interest in fashion.
- Must be based in Hong Kong
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for Junior Buyer position.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only