How the Role will Develop
Working closely with a small team, you will be responsible for assisting in developing and growing HYPEBEAST's video platform. Along with shooting video, and editing in outdoor and indoor environments, you will be expected to brainstorm with the team and conceptualized new ideas - overseeing in-house productions and ongoing local video series. In addition to our main online platform and social media channels, video duties will span onto areas involving Hypebeast's sister sites and larger external clients.
- Work with After Effects for motion graphics video/ other video contents
- Edit various video projects, creating subtitles and output the final product. (Short and long, documentary, drama, corporate video etc.)
- Communicate and cooperate with the production team to finish the quality video timely.
- Do all other video editing related activities such as editing images, and visual effects when needed.
- Must be open to new ideas and enjoy working with a creative team.
- Proficiency in digital media software tools (Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Illustrator)
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be familiar with social media tools (Instgram, Facebook, Tumblr, Google+).
- Creative, independent, detail-minded.
- A team-player able to work independently and multi-task under tight schedules.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and must have valid HKID.
- Must be open to travel.
- Experience with lighting and shooting on DSLRs and other HD cameras.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.