Account Executive (New York )
Hypebeast was launched in January 2005 as a one-stop news source for internet-savvy fashion enthusiasts. Frustrated with having to browse multiple sites to keep up with the latest information, the creation of Hypebeast allowed for the latest news to be broadcasted through one specific medium.
Hypebeast continues to inform and inspire trendsetters around the world. The growth of Hypebeast has seen its focus transcend from its initial roots to encompass all forms of fashion, arts, design and culture -- making it the premier online magazine for cultural enthusiasts, tastemakers and influencers alike.
HYPEBEAST is the premium destination for fashion, music, art, design, culture with a total reach of 5m across multiple platforms. The brand has been recognised by international trendsetters as THE channel to consume high end, character defining product and content. HYPEBEAST is going through a strong period of growth and therefore looking to recruit an experienced Account Executive to identify, develop and manage a select client base across the state.
- Responsible for online & traditional advertising spaces across all of Hypebeast’s media properties
- Managing advertising campaigns, building proposals and customize ideas for clients
- Defining and developing new business opportunities with advertisers and agencies, specifically in the technology and lifestyle verticals
- Working with the Creative and Editorial teams to successfully manage and execute advertising campaigns from beginning to end
- Proactively research and update yourself on new online marketing sales trends and ideas
- Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of account servicing, sales or retail experience particularly in fashion, publishing and/or digital media
- Familiar or maintained an active clientele in the fashion and retail industry is an advantage
- A good presenter to introduce complex web advertising ideas to clients
- Strong negotiation & PR skills
- Internet savvy a must
- Proven record of successful process management and relationships made with high-level clients
- Must be based in NEW YORK
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills over email and phone
- Able to work independently and effectively is a must
- A go-getter and time-efficient individual
Personal data collected is for recruitment purposes only.