Account Manager / Account Director
Agency – Sales & Client Success
HYPEBEAST is the premium destination for fashion, music, art, design, culture and more. The brand has been recognised by international trendsetters as THE channel to consume high end, character defining product and content.
HYPEBEAST is going through a strong period of growth and therefore looking to recruit an experienced Sales professional to identify and manage a select client base across EMEA.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
· Working at a progressive, digitally led business with best in class social reach
· Advantageous commission structure
· Selling across a local, regional and global client base
· Working for a company with a global footprint
· Pitching and selling creative solutions
- Lead generation: cold calling and door opening
- Understand client’s requirements, brief the creative and strategic planning teams and pitch creative marketing strategies
- Selling online, traditional and bespoke advertising solutions across all platforms to across HYPEBEAST.
- Building proposals and customizing ideas for clients
- Defining and developing new business opportunities with advertisers and regional media agencies
- Working closely with the Creative, Editorial and Account Servicing teams to successfully execute advertising campaigns
- Proactively research and update yourself on new online marketing (sales) trends and ideas
- Achieve and exceed individual sales and business targets
- Report to regional head on new market trends and opportunities to grow incremental revenue
- 4+ years of relevant work experience (sales experience particularly in fashion, publishing field or digital space). Candidates with more experience will be considered for a more senior role.
- A good presenter to introduce complex web advertising ideas to clients
- Strong negotiation & PR skills
- Internet savvy a must
- Relationships made with high-level clients
- Proven experience and results in selling big budget ideas and solutions to global brands at senior level
- European language is advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills over email and phone
- Able to work independently and effectively is a must
- A go-getter and time-efficient individual
- Sound knowledge of digital marketing on desktop, mobile and creative solutions
- Strong contacts within the automotive, alcohol or finance sectors as this will be key to the role. Either agency or direct clients.
- Must be based in LONDON
Personal data collected is for recruitment purposes only.