Data/Performance Analytics – Data/Performance Analytics /
Hypebeast Ltd. started from a sneaker website founded by Kevin Ma in 2005 to a publicly listed media company in 2016. With a total reach of over 40.5M users across all platforms, The media group boasts a global readership across Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and more, with the flagship platform available in five languages. The group has expanded its publishing brands to a wider scope in recent years, encompassing Hypebeast and its multiple content distribution platforms, e-commerce store HBX and agency Hypemaker. Hypebeast Ltd. has been featured in Forbes’ “Asia’s 200 Best Under A Billion” in 2018 and Fast Company’s “Most Innovative Companies” in 2017.
Due to continued growth across the region Due to continued growth across the region we are looking for experienced Data Analyst to support and report into the EMEA Business Management team. You must be a forward thinker with impeccable analytical skills. You should have a talent in using data to provide business insights in order to support the team in all aspects.
- This position can be divided into three main aspects.
- Media Updates & Proposal Preparation
- Provide data for sales marketing material using a range of first and third-party sources.
- Regular updates of platform benchmarks for use alongside media planning.
- Pulling and analysing country-specific data for key countries including UK, Germany, France and Italy.
- Provide ongoing Data insights (demographic profile information / trends) for client-facing proposals.
- Current competitive landscape.
- Trend reports for brands.
- Brand uplift and pre- and post-campaign polls.
- Develop end of campaign reports and suggest improvements to clients.
- Collaborate with global data team on sharing best practices, analytical questions & approaches to achieve business goals.
- 2+ years of experience in working with data, data analysis and/or web analytics; experience with marketing campaign and digital is a bonus.
- Degree holder in Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, or data related disciplines.
- Familiar with Google Analytics, Wordpress, Social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) dashboards and their measurement terminologies.
- Familiar with Google trends or social listening tools such as Buzz Sumo.
- Familiar Excel and data visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, Google Data Studio etc).
- Possess strong sense of ownership, adaptive to change.
- Ability to build decks that tell great stories, and love learning and sharing new findings, willing to take new challenges.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your portfolio, cover letter, CV and expected salary.
This position is based and located in London. Candidate must be eligible to work in UK.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.