Videographer (Chinese version)
Media – Hypebeast
HYPEBEAST was launched in 2005 as a one-stop news source for internet savvy fashion enthusiasts and continues to inform and inspire trendsetters around the world. The growth of HYPEBEAST has seen its focus transcend from its initial roots to encompass all forms of fashion, arts, design and culture. This makes HYPEBEAST a premier network and destination for cultural enthusiasts, tastemakers and influencers alike.
This position requires the ability to collaborate with the video producers and videographers to work on video content so that it is delivered in a timely manner. The video editor should also have a conscience on HYPEBEAST's aesthetics/branding and past/current content outside of the local landscape.
- Create social media content in video format for Facebook and Instagram
- Maintain steady flow of video content
- Assist the videographers in shooting and editing
- Communicate with other creatives in brainstorming and developing new ideas
- Photo shooting
- Obsessed with HYPEBEAST culture
- Team player
- College degree/ diploma in Creative media or relevant disciplines
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro and decent knowledge in Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in video production
- Able to operate camera and video equipment with ease
- Familiar with basic lighting setups and sounds recording
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter, CV, and expected salary.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.