HYPEROOM – Distribution/Wholesale /
Hypebeast is a leading global platform for contemporary culture and lifestyle, and a premier destination for editorially-driven news and commerce. Founded in 2005, it became a publicly listed media company in 2016, and today boasts a global readership across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe and more. The Group has expanded its publishing brands to a wider scope, encompassing Hypebeast and its multiple content distribution platforms, creative agency Hypemaker, and e-commerce and retail platform HBX.
Hyperoom is a platform that goes beyond connecting brands to the right global fashion market, and also provides strategic brand building, distribution and merchandise services. With a range of cutting-edge solutions, it exists for brands and creatives looking for a holistic strategy and global presence to stay ahead of the curve.
- Accomplish the seasonal / annual sales target for wholesale / distribution in China.
- Manage and support operations with clients on a daily basis.
- Execute the entire wholesale process from a sales pitch and payment collection to delivery.
- Based on sales data and sell-thru, present a market report and feedback for the next season.
- Constant sales analysis and market research to maximize sales revenue.
- Develop and maintain relationships with retailers.
- Create a proposal document that demonstrates the sales, marketing, and SKU plan strategies for new clients.
- Assist to manage overall sales targets and revenue of Mainland China.
- Assist to set up the physical showroom.
- 1-2 years of working experience in the fashion industry.
- Good understanding of the ecosystem of WeChat and the fashion industry.
- Thorough understanding of the wholesale process and Chinese market.
- Fluent in Excel for sales targets & report and PPT/Keynote for creating proposals.
- Fluent in Mandarin Chinese and Business English skills.
- Knowledge in the China e-commerce and social commerce market is a plus.
- Internet savvy and familiar with fashion, beauty, sportswear and youth culture.
- Excellent communication and client management skills.
- Understanding of Hypebeast and street culture.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your CV, portfolio and expected salary.
This position is based and located in Shanghai. Candidate must be eligible to work in China.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.