Account Coordinator (Italy)
Client Relations – Client Services/Project Management /
Hypebeast Ltd. started from a sneaker website founded by Kevin Ma in 2005 to a publicly listed media company in 2016. With a total reach of over 44.6M users across all platforms, The media group boasts a global readership across Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and more, with the flagship platform available in five languages. The group has expanded its publishing brands to a wider scope in recent years, encompassing Hypebeast and its multiple content distribution platforms, HBX, our e-commerce and retail platform, and Hypemaker, our global agency.
Hypebeast Ltd. has been featured in Forbes’ “Asia’s 200 Best Under A Billion” in 2020.
- Liaise with brands for joint promotion opportunities, coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure excellent execution of campaigns.
- Maintain effective communication with both internal and external parties throughout the campaigns and make sure each campaign delivers successfully.
- Bring in digital marketing and social media insights to the team.
- Administrative support including weekly updates and updating the project management system.
- Graduate in marketing, communication, fashion or related field.
- 1-2 years of marketing and project management experience, preferably in the fashion industry focusing on digital media.
- Fluent in Italian and English.
- Excellent communication skills and detail-minded.
- Ability to multitask and work under tight schedules and pressure.
- Basic understanding of social media advertising.
- Candidates with more experience can be considered as Senior Account Coordinator.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter, CV and expected salary.
This position is based and located in London. Candidate must be eligible to work in the UK.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.