HYPEBAE – Editorial/Publication /
HYPEBAE is an editorially driven platform that aims to showcase today’s women at the forefront of fashion and culture, presented in the form of visually impactful and thought-provoking content. Complemented by the latest news in a range of categories, HYPEBAE creates a well-rounded reader experience that delivers a cohesive curation of empowering female-centric themes. At the brand’s core is a driving motivation to share riveting stories that encourage women to try new things, explore unconventional ideas and push themselves in every way. HYPEBAE is not so much a news outlet as it is a mouthpiece for all of the pioneering accomplishments that female creators are producing today.
The Hypebae Internship Program will give the participant an in-depth look at how an international media company operates on a day-to-day basis. You will have an opportunity to learn more about the company such as editorial content, production, sales development, social media etc. You will also get hands-on experience under expert supervision of leaders in the industry.
This position requires in-person work at our central London office for three days a week (Tuesdays through Thursdays). The position will be offered as a 3 month contract, with the possibility to extend.
Who you are:
- You are an aspiring content creator who is passionate about digital storytelling, with a natural flair for creating TikTok and/or IG content.
- You are creative, collaborative and authentically connected to streetwear culture.
- You know your Air Force 1s from your Dunk Lows, and your Sambas from your SL72s, and are interested in sports and streetwear culture generally.
- Assist with the creation of daily content across web and social platforms, with a focus on footwear and streetwear culture.
- Support UK community engagement on Hypebae’s Instagram accounts and TIkTok.
- Upkeep the cultural calendar and identify editorial opportunities.
- Support on interviews and photoshoots as needed.
- Process imagery according to the editorial rules and integrate it into articles.
- Assist, as necessary, with producing content for social platforms.
- Must speak meme, and have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Professional experience with Instagram and/or TikTok.
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Hypebeast/Hypebae content at a local and international level.
- Interest in social media and current trends.
- Basic understanding of Adobe Photoshop and video editing.
- Available to intern from Monday to Friday (9am to 6pm).
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter, CV, three English writing samples and expected salary.
This position is based and located in London. Candidate must be eligible to work in UK.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.