Marketing Manager - China
E-Commerce – HBX
HBX store (previously known as HYPEBEAST Store) commenced business in May 2012. Currently, HBX store targets male and female online shoppers between the age of 18 and 35, and primarily sells third-party branded clothing, shoes and accessories to customers.
- Build and manage a new formed Marketing Team for HBX, targeting China Market.
- Propose and oversee the implementation and execution of our Marketing Plan for China.
- Manage all customer touch-points, including HBX China Website, App, Social Media Platforms, eDM Newsletters and more.
- Manage the dissemination of Digital Content across our various channels, ensuring that all messages are on-brand and targeted to the correct audience.
- Work closely with all internal teams to ensure maximum collaboration and efficiencies across teams.
- Advise management team on latest Digital Marketing trends and best practices in fast changing business environment.
- Mentor and invest time in training and developing colleagues in the team.
- At least 5 years of experience in Media or E-Commerce Industries.
- Relevant experience in Fashion or Digital Marketing would be a major plus.
- Knowledge and Practical Experience with SEO, SEM, WeChat, Weibo and any additional Marketing Platforms for China Market.
- Proven track record of leadership.
- Strong command of written and spoken English and Mandarin.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only