Senior Editor/ Editor
Media – Popbee
POPBEE, part of the 101 Media Lab Ltd, is on a mission to find a motivated, fun and enthusiastic Senior Editor/ Editor to join the growing family!
Established in 2008, POPBEE is a Hong Kong based online editorial focused on broadcasting the most up to date fashion, beauty and shopping news to its readers. Originally launched as a personal style blog, POPBEE has evolved into a growing online fashion community built by a group of fashion lovers and writers. POPBEE covers all aspects of fashion and culture with contributors spanning Hong Kong, China, and Taiwan.
- Strategic planning on website development
- Write and draft up to 5-10 new blog posts per day
- Work closely with the Managing Editor to provide high quality blog content
- Collaborate with Marketing Department to provide copywriting
- Special projects and paid Editorial Features
- Assist with styling and photo shooting as related to Editorial content
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Chinese
- 3 to 4 years experience in the media industry, online or print
- Experience working with social media is a must and constantly aware of online fashion and pop culture information
- Proficiency in Photoshop
- Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at a time
If you think you've got what it takes, please provide a brief write-up introducing yourself, 2-3 writing samples on fashion and beauty, CV, and expected salary to us.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. The job is based in Hong Kong and immediate availability is preferred.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.