Senior Web Editor / Web Editor
POPBEE, part of the 101 Media Lab Ltd, is on a mission to find a motivated, fun and enthusiastic Web Editor (Fashion) to join the growing family!
Established in 2008, POPBEE is a Hong Kong based online editorial focused on broadcasting the most up to date fashion, beauty and shopping news to its readers. Originally launched as a personal style blog, POPBEE has evolved into a growing online fashion community built by a group of fashion lovers and writers. POPBEE covers all aspects of fashion and culture with contributors spanning Hong Kong, China, and Taiwan.
- Strategic planning on website development
- Write and draft up to 5-10 new blog posts per day
- Work closely with the Managing Editor to provide newsworthy blog content
- Collaborate with Marketing Department to provide copywriting
- Special projects and paid Editorial Features
- Assist with styling and photo shooting as related to Editorial content
- Chinese fluency, written and oral
- A minimum of 3 to 4 years in the media industry (online/offline)
- Experience working with social media is a must and constantly aware of
- Online fashion and pop culture information
- Experience working in Photoshop
- Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at a time
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.