Brand Partnerships Manager
HYPEBAE – Business Development/Client Relations /
HYPEBAE is an editorially driven platform that aims to showcase today’s women at the forefront of fashion and culture, presented in the form of visually impactful and thought-provoking content. Complemented by the latest news in a range of categories, HYPEBAE creates a well-rounded reader experience that delivers a cohesive curation of empowering female-centric themes. At the brand’s core is a driving motivation to share riveting stories that encourage women to try new things, explore unconventional ideas and push themselves in every way. HYPEBAE is not so much a news outlet as it is a mouthpiece for all of the pioneering accomplishments that female creators are producing today.
Hypebae is going through a strong period of growth and therefore looking to recruit an experienced and highly motivated dynamic Brand Partnership Manager to join the UK/EUR Sales team. This key talent will oversee all internal and external communications relating to their sector and will develop the creative strategies necessary to win both on the agency and client level through responsive, proactive tactics, and materials. The ideal candidate is both an experienced client relationship manager who is well respected in the media advertising community. He/she is results-oriented, metrics driven, and hungry to achieve success, with a clear roadmap to execute on their plans. The ideal candidate will also be an accomplished multi-platform account leader with an impressive digital background and good experience selling custom content-driven solutions across multiple mediums (e.g. display, video, social, events.) This is a great opportunity to lead revenue at a company that is established, entrepreneurial, profitable and with the vision to produce leading-edge, multi-platform digital programs for the world’s premium advertising brand.
- Drive revenue growth objectives.
- Lead generation through new business and existing, retained clients.
- Selling online, traditional and bespoke advertising solutions.
- Building proposals and customising ideas for clients.
- Defining and developing new business opportunities with advertisers and regional media agencies.
- Develop, implement, and manage a thorough and consistent process with appropriate metrics for pipeline management.
- Be on top of relevant market trends, client needs, expectations and opportunities as well as shifts in the competitive landscape.
- Personally build and maintain deep relationships with key industry leaders, including client-side marketing executives and ad agencies.
- Execute a high volume of day-to-day account activities and weekly in-person meetings, directly and through other staff.
- Work closely with other departments and business units within HYPEBAE, including client services, marketing, editorial, product development, finance.
- 4+ years successful media sales experience.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue goals.
- Outstanding communications skills including negotiation skills and well-honed consultative selling skills.
- Flawless presentation skills and the ability to lead strategic conversations that navigate the needs of HYPEBAE and the client.
- A strong network of mid and senior level relationships and relevant contacts at major advertising and marketing agencies.
- In-depth knowledge of digital media business and agency partner requirements.
- Ability to drive revenue in a fast paced, highly creative organization.
- A natural coach, motivator, strategic thinker, and entrepreneur.
- Maintain valuable client relationships and strategic partnerships for the benefit of the organization.
- Highly organized and results driven.
- A passion for success on a personal, team, and organization level.
- Ability to work well internally with members of other key departments.
- Experience working with Women’s lifestyle and luxury verticals is a plus.
- Ability/willingness to travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related disciplines.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter, CV and expected salary.
This position is based and located in London. Candidate must be eligible to work in UK.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.