Brand Partnership Manager
Client Relations – Business Development /
Hypebeast is a leading global platform for contemporary culture and lifestyle, and a premier destination for editorially-driven news and commerce. Founded in 2005, it became a publicly listed media company in 2016, and today boasts a global readership across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe and more. The Group has expanded its publishing brands to a wider scope, encompassing Hypebeast and its multiple content distribution platforms, creative agency Hypemaker, and e-commerce and retail platform HBX.
- Lead generation and amplification of existing accounts, in order to achieve individual as well as business business objectives.
- Defining and developing new business opportunities with advertisers and agencies.
- Understand clients’ requirements, and provide a clear and concise brief to the creative and strategic planning teams.
- Selling both online & offline advertising solutions across all of Hypebeast’s media properties.
- Build proposals and pitch customise marketing strategies to clients.
- Managing advertising campaigns and working closely with the Creative, Editorial and Account Servicing teams to successfully manage and deliver from beginning to end.
- Proactively research and update on new online marketing (sales) trends and ideas.
- Analysing campaigns and communicating with Sales and Marketing counterparts on delivering client objectives.
- Scheduling campaigns into internal systems, resolving inventory conflicts and meeting production deadlines.
- Prepare and keep sales support files up to date – sales pipeline, brand partnership proposals
- Effective communication with the Partnerships team on new business and opportunities and actively participating at the weekly meetings.
- 5 years of experience in advertising, account servicing, business development; within fashion, publishing field or digital media is a plus.
- Individuals who possess an active clientele in the fashion & retail industry are an advantage.
- Internet savvy, and a good presenter to introduce various advertising solutions to clients.
- High proficiency in both written and spoken English. Mandarin is an advantage.
- Strong negotiation & PR skills with excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must be able to work independently and effectively
- Candidates should have sound knowledge towards digital marketing and demonstrate understanding while keeping informed of the latest trends.
- Comfortable juggling multiple tasks; ability to prioritise responsibilities; excellent time management; ability to work under tight deadlines and under pressure.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter, CV and expected salary.
This position is based and located in Hong Kong. Candidate must be eligible to work in Hong Kong.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.