HYPEBEAST – Projects /
Hypebeast is a leading global platform for contemporary culture and lifestyle, and a premier destination for editorially-driven news and commerce. Founded in 2005, it became a publicly listed media company in 2016, and today boasts a global readership across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe and more. The Group has expanded its publishing brands to a wider scope, encompassing Hypebeast and its multiple content distribution platforms, creative agency Hypemaker, and e-commerce and retail platform HBX.
We are looking for an intern to join our Media Team. The Project Intern will work closely with the Media Producer and the Creative Team to help manage external partners and vendors as well as assist with contracting, invoicing and other paperwork. The Project Intern will also facilitate media content production and other media projects assigned.
- Help manage project timelines, budgets and vendors.
- Maintain an organized system for administrative duties, including contracting, invoicing, reporting and other paperwork.
- Assist in project management and execution for media content production.
- Research and compile a list of trusted and qualified vendors.
- Establish an eye for the attention to detail and HYPEBEAST aesthetics.
- Work closely with the Media Producer and the Creative Team to ensure the flawless implementation of the projects.
- A recent graduate or currently enrolled in a college or university.
- High proficiency in spoken and written English as well as a native speaker in Mandarin.
- Have experience in project management or previous internship with a media company or a creative agency.
- Passionate about youth culture, fashion, sneakers, and other verticals covered by HYPEBEAST.
- Ability to work independently and not be afraid of providing solutions when there is a problem.
- Proactive and willing to learn with a positive attitude.
- Available to intern from Mon – Fri (10am to 7pm) for a 3 months period.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your CV, portfolio and expected salary.
This position is based and located in Shanghai. Candidate must be eligible to work in China.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.