Editor / Senior Editor (Hypekids)
Media – Hypebeast
HYPEBEAST was launched in 2005 as a one-stop news source for internet-savvy fashion enthusiasts, continuing to inform and inspire trendsetters around the world. The growth of HYPEBEAST has seen its focus transcend from its initial roots to encompass all forms of fashion, arts, design and culture.
HYPEBEAST is looking for a highly knowledgeable and capable Editor / Senior Editor for its brand new editorial vertical focused on kids' street fashion. The online editorial nature of this platform requires applicants who can operate swiftly within our space and both understand and dictate movements within culture and social media. The Editor / Senior Editor will serve as an integral part in developing and launching the new platform.
- Oversee the publishing of daily content and news
- Coordinate with brands and personalities for content (i.e. reaching out)
- Conduct interviews
- Editorial planning and scheduling
- Ensure editorial direction is on-brand
- Coordinate projects with the Brand Partnerships team
- Art direction for features
- Intra-department organization for editorial
- Pitch, conceptualize, lead and execute Brand Partnership concepts
- Strategize growth
- 2-5 years of editorial experience
- Knowledge of HYPEBEAST content at a local and international level
- Knowledge of kids' street fashion
This position is based in Hong Kong. Immediate availability is preferred. If you think you have what it takes to join the fast-growing and dynamic team, please send three writing samples of 150 words, a cover letter and CV.