Media – Hypekids
HYPEBEAST was launched in 2005 as a one-stop news source for internet-savvy fashion enthusiasts, continuing to inform and inspire trendsetters around the world. The growth of HYPEBEAST has seen its focus transcend from its initial roots to encompass all forms of fashion, arts, design and culture.
HYPEBEAST is looking for a highly knowledgeable and enthusiastic Editor to grow its brand new vertical. This is a chance to be a part of a new venture and grow a brand from the ground up. The ideal candidate will have a knowledge of fashion and streetwear, and be willing to dive into the rapidly growing marking of children's street fashion. The Editor will serve as an integral part in developing and launching the new platform.
- Publish daily content and news
- Contribute innovate ideas and content to strategize growth of HYPEKIDS brand
- Ensure editorial direction is on-brand with HYPEKIDS content
- Intra-department organization for editorial
- Pitch, conceptualize, lead and execute Brand Partnership concepts
- Conduct interviews
- Coordinate with brands and personalities for content (i.e. reaching out)
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in journalism, digital media, or related field
- Knowledge of HYPEBEAST content at a local and international level
- Interest in kids' street fashion
- Highly motivated and proactive to foresee and address new opportunities
This position is based in New York. Immediate availability is preferred. If you think you have what it takes to join the fast-growing and dynamic team, please send three writing samples of 150 words, a cover letter and CV.