Mid Weight Creative
HYPEBEAST – Creative/Design/Production /
Hypebeast Ltd. started from a sneaker website founded by Kevin Ma in 2005 to a publicly listed media company in 2016. With a total reach of over 44.6M users across all platforms, The media group boasts a global readership across Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and more, with the flagship platform available in five languages. The group has expanded its publishing brands to a wider scope in recent years, encompassing Hypebeast and its multiple content distribution platforms, HBX, our e-commerce and retail platform, and Hypemaker, our global agency.
Hypebeast Ltd. has been featured in Forbes’ “Asia’s 200 Best Under A Billion” in 2020.
We need strategic thinkers, expert collaborators, creators, makers and those who can help us shape content that connects with millions around the world. People who know the social platforms but know how to push them beyond. People who can concept and work up shoot and social ideas at speed. People with the skills and mindset to unlock the potential creativity for.
- Ideation, concepting and executing campaign ideas for Hypebeast.
- Ensure Creative consistency across all verticals.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to create concepts, photography, social assets, gifs and stories around Hypebeast products, brands and partner brands.
- Brief interrogation, ideation, pitching, concepting, on set creative direction and post-production experience.
- Develop presentations that provide strong conceptual and strategic direction.
- Creating engaging organic social content on existing and emerging platforms.
- Creating engaging Paid Social content that delivers against KPIs.
- Work with cross-functional teams at Hypebeast to evolve and reimagine a brief.
- Collaborating with your teammates to service rapid turnaround times, capture trending moments, deliver and receive feedback, all while keeping a clear, enthusiastic and proactive attitude towards content creation.
- 2 + years working for a similar brand or youth culture-shaped agency.
- Developing level of knowledge, skills and experience across copywriting, art direction, strategy.
- Proficient in one or many of the Adobe Creative Suite applications.
- Experience working with brands and sectors relevant to Hypebeast: Fashion, footwear, Tech, Gaming, Art and Culture.
- Shows a demonstrable passion, curiosity and experience in making creative concepts.
- Portfolio packed full of shoot, social (organic and paid) and creative collateral that demonstrates an understanding of youth culture.
- Some experience of presenting ideas successfully and internally and / or to client.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your portfolio, cover letter, CV and expected salary.
This position is based and located in London. Candidate must be eligible to work in UK.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.