Social Media Coordinator
Media – Popbee
POPBEE is looking for a Hong Kong-based member to come on board the fast-growing and dynamic social media team. You will be responsible for executing strategies as well as coming up with ideas to promote brand awareness and provide readers with a constant stream of content.
Established in 2008, POPBEE is a Hong Kong based online editorial focused on broadcasting the most up to date fashion, beauty and shopping news to its readers. Originally launched as a personal style blog, POPBEE has evolved into a growing online fashion community built by a group of fashion lovers and writers. POPBEE covers all aspects of fashion and culture with contributors spanning Hong Kong, China, and Taiwan.
- Strategies and research in optimizing our social media
- Regular updates for all the social media platforms (e.g. YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, WeChat, Weibo)
- Develop the eye for our aesthetics and writing for social media
- Research new up and coming platforms to optimize our usage of the platforms
- Develop an understanding of analytics
- Well-spoken and articulate in both English and Chinese, possesses excellent oral communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong understanding of retailing math
- Knowledge of POPBEE content at a local and international level
- Must be based in HONG KONG
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.