Agency – Sales & Client Success
HYPEBEAST was launched in 2005 as a one-stop news source for internet savvy fashion enthusiasts and continues to inform and inspire trendsetters around the world. The growth of HYPEBEAST has seen its focus transcend from its initial roots to encompass all forms of fashion, arts, design and culture. This makes HYPEBEAST a premier network and destination for cultural enthusiasts, tastemakers and influencers alike.
The primary role the Junior Photographer will be to assist the Creative Services team on a variety of projects, performing small but important tasks in the office, around the set and on location. Working closely with the Producer, you will be fulfilling tasks to assure the ease and efficiency of all projects.
- Visualizing and shooting concepts effectively.
- Post production editing.
- Responsible for shoot interviews, editorial and features.
- Photoshoot planning (scouting locations, art direction, scheduling, lighting & renting equipment).
- Building, training and managing the photography team.
- 2+ years in the photography field.
- Experience in working in the media field is a bonus.
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects).
- Having own camera equipment is an added bonus.
- A team-player able to work independently and multi-task under tight schedules.
- Self-motivated, creative, well-organized.
- Good spoken command of English and Cantonese.
- Must be based in New York
- Immediate availability is preferable.
All applicants must have a portfolio with relevant examples for retail/fashion for review.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.