TikTok Lead, HYPEBEAST
New York, Los Angeles, London /
HYPEBEAST – Photography/Videography /
HYPEBEAST's Editorial Video Department has grown from a team of 4 to over tripling in size in just two short years! The department is full of diverse, extremely creative professionals with a knack for great storytelling, and supports both editorial franchises as well as social video. In 2023, the department is expanding its reach and investing more in areas of exponential growth for video and social content.
Check out our TikTok here:
- Responsible for working with the Director of Video to formulate global HYPEBEAST TikTok strategy including types of content and cadence
- Construct a global TikTok strategy to attract organic viewers as well as sponsorships
- Lay out and devise best practices for TikTok across all of HYPEBEAST
- Develop and implement new ideas for TikTok videos in HYPEBEAST style and voice
- Develop HYPEBEAST voice on TikTok - responsible for daily posting of organic content, UGC, and sales content
- Work collaboratively with the global sales team to produce TikTok content that is easily marketable to attract sales
- Ensure consistency and maintain a steady flow of high quality TikTok content
- Update and maintain TikTok channel, this position is the main lead and point of contact
- Work and liaise with the editorial video team and social team to repurpose content for best practices on TikTok
- Bridge the gap between sales projects and original content on TikTok
- Demonstrate experience in production - the ability to produce content from the advent of the idea to capturing the content, through the edit, all the way to going live on HYPEBEAST’s TikTok channel
- Flexibility to be versatile as a content creator
- Work closely with the Director of Video to uphold the standards of the HYPEBEAST brand
- Continually improve efficiency and enforce production processes
- Ensure all productions are wrapped in a timely manner and within budget
- Ability to grow career through this position and ability to mentor others and potentially a small team - this position is one of growth
- Experience in producing short form content for a publisher or TikTok channel
- Have a solid understanding of TikTok and the ability to accurately articulate the common algorithms used
- Well-versed in Adobe Suite including Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, and After Effects
- Proven experience in growing video based social media channels to a high level (ie. TikTok or IG)
- Proven experience in growing targets
- Basic videographer/camera skills are a plus
- This is a global position based in either New York, Los Angeles, or London - must be a proficient and fluent English speaker
The TikTok Lead salary typically ranges from $75,000 to $85,000, plus discretionary bonus compensation. Your actual compensation will be determined based on your skills, qualifications, and experience.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your portfolio, cover letter, CV and expected salary.
This position is based and located in New York, Los Angeles, or London. Candidate must be eligible to work in the United States or United Kingdom.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.