Senior Partnerships Manager, France
Client Relations – Business Development /
Hypebeast Ltd. started from a sneaker website founded by Kevin Ma in 2005 to a publicly listed media company in 2016. With a total reach of over 44.6M users across all platforms, The media group boasts a global readership across Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and more, with the flagship platform available in five languages. The group has expanded its publishing brands to a wider scope in recent years, encompassing Hypebeast and its multiple content distribution platforms, HBX, our e-commerce and retail platform, and Hypemaker, our global agency.
Hypebeast Ltd. has been featured in Forbes’ “Asia’s 200 Best Under A Billion” in 2020.
Hypebeast is hiring a Senior Partnerships Manager to engage with new clients and identify new brand partnership opportunities, as well as maintaining & growing established relationships with France based media agencies and clients.
We are looking for someone with a proven record of revenue generation specifically with French luxury clients, and a deep passion for digital media and innovation. We want someone who loves our platform and knows how to sell media and content solutions.
Successful candidate will benefit from:
- Working at a progressive, digitally-led business with best in class reach.
- Pitching and selling creative solutions across an established and lucrative patch.
- Competitive commission structure.
- Take ownership of all local French-market client and agency relationships for Hypebeast, becoming a trusted face of the business.
- Drive partnership revenues by maintaining & growing established relationships with French market media agencies and clients, constantly defining and developing business opportunities.
- Generating leads for the French local market: cold calling and opening doors
- Selling digital campaigns for the Hypebeast across .com and social, plus offline events solutions.
- Leading pitches; from understanding the client’s objectives, briefing the media planning and creative teams, to pitching creative media and content solutions.
- Working closely with the Account Servicing team to oversee campaign execution from beginning to end, to successfully retain clients and grow repeat revenue.
- Defining and developing new business opportunities specific to the French market, and pitching these internally to the business.
- Achieve and exceed individual sales and business targets.
- Supporting the Senior Business Director for France in regular client mail outs of media kit updates, best in class case studies, and competitor analysis requests.
- Proactively research and update yourself on digital marketing trends and innovation.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in brand partnerships, with particular exposure to luxury clients.
- French speaking would be advantageous.
- Experience dealing with France based clients and agencies preferred, but experience with major lux and fashion brands in the UK and / or Italy will also be considered.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Existing relationships with senior stakeholders in the French market (direct and agency).
- A creative seller. The ability to plug brand challenges into an ecosystem and quickly develop solutions.
- Proven experience and results in selling big budget ideas and solutions to global brands at senior level.
- Able to work independently and effectively.
- A go-getter and time efficient individual.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills over email and phone.
- Sound knowledge of digital marketing and original content creation.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter, CV and expected salary.
This role is located and based in France. Candidate must be eligible to work in France.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.