Media Partnerships Intern
Client Relations – Business Development /
Hypebeast is a leading global platform for contemporary culture and lifestyle, and a premier destination for editorially-driven news and commerce. Founded in 2005, it became a publicly listed media company in 2016, and today boasts a global readership across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe and more. The Group has expanded its publishing brands to a wider scope, encompassing Hypebeast and its multiple content distribution platforms, creative agency Hypemaker, and e-commerce and retail platform HBX.
We are looking for an intern to join our Media Team. The Media Partnerships Intern will work closely with the Director of Media and the Media Partnerships Team to help manage sales projects as well as assist with contracting, invoicing, budgeting and other paperwork. The Media Partnerships Intern will also facilitate pitching, proposal building, content production and other media projects assigned.
- Help manage sales administrations in a daily manner, including contracting, invoicing, budgeting, timeline and other paperwork assigned.
- Assist in project management and execution of media content production.
- Research and compile best media partnership case studies from both internally and externally.
- Drive the delivery of best-in-class work for our brand partners, upholding HYPEBEAST aesthetics as well as always ensuring completeness of scopes.
- Work closely with the cross-functional teams including media partnerships, editorial, creative, production teams on planning and implementing various projects and initiatives.
- A recent graduate or currently enrolled in a university.
- High proficiency in spoken and written English as well as a native speaker in Mandarin.
- Have experience in project management or previous internship with a media company or a creative agency.
- Passionate about youth culture, fashion, sneakers, and other verticals covered by HYPEBEAST.
- Ability to work independently and not be afraid of providing solutions when there is a problem.
- Proactive and willing to learn with a positive attitude.
- Available to intern from Mon - Fri (10am to 7pm) for a 3 months period.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your CV, portfolio and expected salary.
This position is based and located in Shanghai. Candidate must be eligible to work in China.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.