Brand Partnerships Manager
Client Relations – Business Development /
Hypebeast Ltd. started from a sneaker website founded by Kevin Ma in 2005 to a publicly listed media company in 2016. With a total reach of over 40.5M users across all platforms, The media group boasts a global readership across Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and more, with the flagship platform available in five languages. The group has expanded its publishing brands to a wider scope in recent years, encompassing Hypebeast and its multiple content distribution platforms, e-commerce store HBX and agency HYPEMAKER. Hypebeast Ltd. has been featured in Forbes’ “Asia’s 200 Best Under A Billion” in 2020.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Advantageous commission and bonus structure.
- Working on regional expansion with autonomy to sell across all of GCC.
- Pitching and selling creative solutions.
- Working for a company with a global footprint.
- Working at a progressive, digitally-led business with best-in-class social reach.
- Lead generation: cold calling and door opening.
- Understand client’s requirements, brief the creative and strategic planning teams and pitch creative marketing strategies.
- Selling online, traditional and bespoke advertising solutions across all platforms.
- Building proposals and customising ideas for clients.
- Defining and developing new business opportunities with advertisers and regional media agencies.
- Working closely with the Creative, Editorial and Account Servicing teams to successfully execute advertising campaigns.
- Proactively research and update on new online marketing (sales) trends and ideas.
- Report to the Senior Business Director on new market trends and opportunities to grow incremental revenue.
- Achieve and exceed individual sales and business targets.
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience. Digital media sales experience particularly in fashion or publishing is preferred.
- Target-based, media sales experience is a must for this position.
- A good presenter to introduce complex web advertising ideas to clients.
- Strong negotiation & PR skills. Being internet savvy is a must.
- Relationships with high-level clients for key Dubai-based accounts.
- Strong contacts across the UAE. Agency and / or Direct clients.
- Proven experience and results in selling big budget ideas and solutions to global brands at a senior level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills over email and phone.
- Able to work independently and effectively is a must.
- A go-getter, time-efficient and organised individual.
- Sound knowledge of digital marketing on desktop, mobile and creative solutions.
- Must be based in Dubai and speak English. Arabic is a plus.
- Candidates working with their own visa, who are eligible for this position, would receive preference.
- This role would work with teams based in London. Must be comfortable with working between time zones.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter, CV and expected salary.
This position is based and located in Dubai. Candidate must be eligible to work in UAE.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.