Video Editor / Videographer (HK)
Media – Hypebeast
HOW THE ROLE WILL DEVELOP
Working closely with a small team, you will be responsible for assisting in developing and growing HYPEBEAST's video platform. Along with shooting video, and editing in outdoor and indoor environments, you will be expected to brainstorm with the team and conceptualized new ideas - overseeing in-house productions and ongoing local video series. In addition to our main online platform and social media channels, video duties will span onto areas involving Hypebeast's sister sites and larger external clients.
This position requires the ability to collaborate with the video producers and autonomously work on video content so that it is delivered in a timely manner. With a focus on Hong Kong, the video editor should also be conscience on HYPEBEAST's aesthetics/branding and past/current content outside of the local landscape.
- Responsible for updating Youtube channel
- Responsible for maintaining steady flow of content
- Responsible for shooting, editing and assisting in production
- Communicating with other creatives in brainstorming and developing new ideas
- Working with the editorial team while bridging the gap between sales projects and original content
- Must be open to new ideas and enjoy working with a creative team.
- 1 – 2 years of experience
- Proficiency in digital media software tools (Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Illustrator)
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Must be familiar with social media tools (Instgram, Facebook, Tumblr, Google+)
- Creative, independent, detail-minded
- A team-player able to work independently and multi-task under tight schedules
- Good command of both written and spoken English and must have valid HKID
- Must be open to travel
- Experience with lighting and shooting on DSLRs and other HD cameras