E-Commerce Assistant - Logistics (Part time)
E-Commerce – HBX
HBX store (previously known as HYPEBEAST Store) commenced business in May 2012. Currently, HBX store targets male and female online shoppers between the age of 18 and 35, and primarily sells third-party branded clothing, shoes and accessories to customers.
- Responsible for day-to-day customer order processing and delivery arrangement in a timely manner
- Perform quality control and inspection of finished goods to ensure final products meet company standards and customer requirements
- Monitor order status and work closely with warehouse and customer service team to resolve stock discrepancies and shipment delays
- Maintain and update accurate shipping information in system
- Provide support and assist in ad hoc projects and other administrative duties as assigned
- Diploma or above in any discipline
- Experience and knowledge in fashion and e-commerce are advantages
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Immediate available/ 5 days work is highly preferred
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.