E-Commerce Assistant - Logistics (Full-Time / Part-Time)
E-Commerce – HBX
HBX store (previously known as HYPEBEAST Store) commenced business in May 2012. Currently, HBX store targets male and female online shoppers between the age of 18 and 35, and primarily sells third-party branded clothing, shoes and accessories to customers.
- Warehouse coordination
- Handle inventory control and logistic coordination.
- Actively manage the database on a daily basis.
- Responsible for arranging stock in/out orders.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to team.
- Packaging and shipping.
- Tracking/recording orders.
- Handle full set of I/E documents, logistics, Tradelink, custom declaration, LC documents.
- Coordinate with forwarders, shipping companies.
- Fully responsible for all transportation issues, including ocean and air freight forwarding, local delivery.
- Participate in the ad hoc projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Extremely well organized and able to multi-task.
All applicants must have a design portfolio with relevant examples for retail/fashion for review.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.