Client Relations – Business Development /
Hypebeast is a leading global platform for contemporary culture and lifestyle, and a premier destination for editorially-driven news and commerce. Founded in 2005, it became a publicly listed media company in 2016, and today boasts a global readership across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe and more. The Group has expanded its publishing brands to a wider scope, encompassing Hypebeast and its multiple content distribution platforms, creative agency Hypemaker, and e-commerce and retail platform HBX. For more information, visit hypebeast.ltd.
- Responsible for online & traditional advertising spaces across all of HYPEBEAST’s media properties
- Manage advertising campaigns, build proposals and customize ideas for clients
- Define and develop new business opportunities with advertisers and agencies, specifically in the technology and lifestyle verticals
- Work with the Creative and Editorial teams to successfully manage and execute advertising campaigns from beginning to end
- Proactively research and update yourself on new online marketing sales trends and ideas
- 2+ years of relevant work experience (account servicing in digital or creative agency, marketing experience in fashion or relevant field)
- Familiar with fashion or youth culture is a must
- A good presenter to introduce complex ideas to clients
- Strong negotiation & PR skills
- Proven record of successful project management and relationships made with high-level clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills over email and phone
- Able to work independently and effectively is a must
- A go-getter and time-efficient individual
$85,000 - $95,000 a year
The expected annual base salary range for this role is between $85,000 to $95,000. The salary range is subject to change and may be amended in the future. Experience, education, relevant skill set, location and other factors are considered when determining the salary offered.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter, resume and expected salary.
This position is based and located in New York. Candidate must be eligible to work in the US.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.