HHow The Role Will Develop
We are seeking a Warehouse Assistant to join our team to maximize and capture global sales and profit through analysis, effective stock management and strategic output at HYPEBEAST. If you are a talented individual with a strong work ethic and interested in establishing your career in E-Commerce then we want to meet you! You will work closely with our merchandising team to bring the HYPEBEAST culture to life. We need someone that is innovative with a strong eye for detail to execute their vision and who has a proactive attitude. You will also work cross functionally with our HYPEBEAST team.
- Execute inventory control measures to ensure the company minimizes stock holding and maximizes stock system and paperwork accuracy.
- Participate in perpetual inventory stock taking and inventory accuracy checks.
- Responsible for all product measurement and data entry for product pages maintenance.
- Provide merchandising support to the Studio with photo shoots.
- Ensure all inbound and outbound goods are properly unpacked, labeled and accounted for.
- There is a possibility of working on weekends during busy periods. Work on ad hoc projects.
- Cover Saturday Shift.
- F.7 Diploma and/or higher educations, fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Possess a high level of attention to detail.
- Self-starter, willingness to learn, improve and adapt.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to lift boxes up to 25lb.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.