Warehouse Assistant (Full-Time / Part-Time)
E-Commerce – HBX
HBX store (previously known as HYPEBEAST Store) commenced business in May 2012. Currently, HBX store targets male and female online shoppers between the age of 18 and 35, and primarily sells third-party branded clothing, shoes and accessories to customers.
How The Role Will Develop
We are seeking a Warehouse Assistant to join our team to maximize and capture global sales and profit through analysis, effective stock management and strategic output at HYPEBEAST. If you are a talented individual with a strong work ethic and interested in establishing your career in E-Commerce then we want to meet you! You will work closely with our merchandising team to bring the HYPEBEAST culture to life. We need someone that is innovative with a strong eye for detail to execute their vision and who has a proactive attitude. You will also work cross functionally with our HYPEBEAST team.
- Execute inventory control measures to ensure the company minimizes stock holding and maximizes stock system and paperwork accuracy.
- Participate in perpetual inventory stock taking and inventory accuracy checks.
- Responsible for all product measurement and data entry for product pages maintenance.
- Provide merchandising support to the Studio with photo shoots.
- Ensure all inbound and outbound goods are properly unpacked, labeled and accounted for.
- There is a possibility of working on weekends during busy periods.
- Work on ad hoc projects.
- Cover Saturday Shift.
- F.5 or higher educations is welcome to apply.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Possess a high level of attention to detail.
- Self-starter, willingness to learn, improve and adapt.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to lift boxes up to 25lb.
- Candidate with any warehouse-related work experience is preferred.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.