Editorial Intern (Branded Content)
New York /
HYPEMAKER (Agency) – Creative/Design/Production /
Hypebeast Ltd. started from a sneaker website founded by Kevin Ma in 2005 to a publicly listed media company in 2016. With a total reach of over 40.5M users across all platforms, The media group boasts a global readership across Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and more, with the flagship platform available in five languages. The group has expanded its publishing brands to a wider scope in recent years, encompassing Hypebeast and its multiple content distribution platforms, e-commerce store HBX and agency Hypemaker. Hypebeast Ltd. has been featured in Forbes’ “Asia’s 200 Best Under A Billion” in 2018 and Fast Company’s “Most Innovative Companies” in 2017.
The Hypebeast Internship Program gives participants an in-depth look at how an international media company operates on a day-to-day basis. Interns will have an opportunity to learn more about the company such as editorial content, photography and videography production, sales development, etc. Interns will also get hands-on experience under expert supervision of leaders in the industry. Interns will leave the program with a feeling of accomplishment, and enhanced skills they can build upon in their academic and professional careers.
We are looking for Junior / Senior students enrolled in a university or fresh graduates that have an interest in fashion, media, entertainment, and/or design. The program is dedicated to providing experience and training in a diverse amount of tasks and projects specific to the department. Our interns will work alongside passionate and creative individuals who will mentor and develop them on multiple projects throughout the internship. If you would like to be a part of our creative and intensive internship program, make sure to apply below!
The Editorial Intern (Branded Content) role is typically $17.00/hour, for all skills, qualifications, and experience.
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF NOT ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES OR EXPERIENCE DOES NOT ALIGN WITH THE POSITION. ANY APPLICANTS THAT ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES OR DO NOT HAVE EXPERIENCE OR STUDIES FOR THE POSITION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Assist in writing articles that are in line with editorial guidelines while keeping in mind the HYPEBEAST tone of voice and our writing regulations
- Process imagery according to the editorial rules and integrate it into articles
- Assist, as necessary, with content for social platforms
- Assist the Editors with ideation, writing, interview coordination, and other misc tasks
- Majoring in journalism, marketing or related fieldExcellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and familiarity with social media platforms like Instagram and TikTok
- Passion for HYPEBEAST-related topics and youth cultureSelf-determined, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for innovation, constantly staying ahead of the changing trends
- Possess a high level of creativity and out of the box thinking
- Team player with the ability to work with different personalities to optimize editorial quality
- Photoshop skills a plus