E-Commerce Manager, HBX
New York /
E-Commerce (HBX) – Operations/Executives /
HBX (previously known as HYPEBEAST Store) commenced business in May 2012, is a one-stop news source for internet savvy fashion enthusiasts and cultural tastemakers. HBX is the global e-commerce platform that targets male and female online shoppers between the age of 18 and 35, and primarily sells third-party branded clothing, shoes and accessories to customers.
- Oversee the development of our e-commerce business (HBX) in the United States to achieve business goals and current market potentials. Working collaboratively with the HQ team to develop product strategies and go-to-market strategies to reach customers.
- Consistent evaluation of the shifting e-commerce landscape and regulations in US; maintaining insights on our future expansion in the market and potential risks. Assess and propose business expansion based on opportunities and evaluation vs. current channels to ensure focus of resources into high potential areas.
- Lead and develop supply chain operations within US to improve the efficiencies for selling to local customers from our current cross-border operations.
- Prepare and present HBX US strategy documents, quarterly business reviews, and executive-level presentations for alignments on strategies, performance and business direction.
- Lead and develop our HBX US platforms and new platforms to ensure that we reach customers on their native platforms for shopping and communication. In addition, maintaining a localised tone-of-voice across all channels that aligns with HBX branding.
- Develop local partnerships opportunities to broaden our reach with brands, local publications and other potential marketing channels beyond our existing media and affiliate partnerships.
- Maintain weekly, monthly and quarterly business reports to ensure that performance and project list is regularly communicated across management and executive team.
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business, Economics, Business Administration, or other related disciplines.
- 5 years of solid experience in sizeable E-Commerce platform with great understanding of eRetail landscape, ideally in fashion category.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in utilising digital and analytics tools to assess awareness, traffic and conversion performance.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English is a must.
- Strategic, commercial and entrepreneurial mind-set with a proven track record of achieving personal/team business objectives.
- Extensive knowledge of current international fashion trends, designers and products, and the understanding of street culture and HYPEBEAST/HBX background.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter and CV.
This position is based and located in New York. Candidate must be eligible to work in the United States.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.